In case of giving content support to our bloggers, we draw up a tactic by making three types of post:
1. We improve the ones he does with his direct traffic in mind. We can:
- Encourage you to make your posts that encourage your direct channel to access.
- That connects you with your social networks.
- Add values without altering neither its content nor its style, taking into account its structure.
- After the body of the post add and complement:
- Documentation of who is speaking.
- Their corresponding links.
- Extend the information in the post by complementing it.
- Find words or records that stick to the "trending topics".
2. Post that we do with SEO and organic traffic in mind. Recommendations:
- They have to stick to the "trending topics" of the moment.
- Look for links with key texts and characters
- You have to anticipate the key days. San Juan, San Isidro, A celebrity event a sporting event.
- It must be previously documented to be able to make a content in depth.
- They do not have a critical date and can be posted if a type 1 exists.
- It is necessary to analyze the traffic later and draw conclusions for future posts.
3. The ones we do thinking about a long-term positioning, creating a good repository. Tips:
- Very well documented post or archive post that we are adding
- They usually come without links, they must be linked and connected with Wikypedia, YouTube.
- Immediate traffic is not analyzed.
- They cover very well the spaces of the Post of group 1 and 2.
- The strategy is based more on creating a structure that supports them and is easy to find, accessible, intuitive.
- Sometimes the structure is created thinking about future posts. Unlike group 1.
- They are usually programmed in good time. They allow planning.