What is it?
It is the largest network of professionals in the world that currently connects millions of people and companies with the vision of creating economic opportunities for all users of its network.
Having a LinkedIn profile is having a professional cover letter on the Internet on one of the most current and powerful platforms. It allows us to search for professionals in our area who help us share professional opinions and develop new objectives and strategies.
LinkedIn is available in several languages including English, Spanish, Italian, German and French, which shows its global reach and helps to popularize it, considering that more than half of its members live outside the United States.
Founded by Reid Hoffman, Allen blue, Konstantin Guericke, Eric Ly and Jean-Luc Vaillant in December 2002 and released in May 2003.
Number of users
In its first month of life it had around 4,500 users. Currently, it has more than 200 million members distributed in more than 200 countries and extending to 150 industries. They cover every company on Fortune Magazine's list of the 500 largest US companies.Every day more professionals are added to this network, at an average speed of two new profiles per second.
Purpose of the social network
- It allows us to promote the branding of our company and manage the corporate online reputation.
- It allows you to expand your professional network as it shows your work experience, but more importantly, your achievements and recommendations from colleagues / clients.
- It is an ideal platform to publicize your business to potential clients and partners and promote the branding of our company, in addition to managing corporate online reputation.Link or unify all the sites where our company is present.
In which cases does R&A Marketing recommend its use.
- Companies that have a high technological or scientific value and that seek a diffusion of their products, services or developments.
- Companies seeking to create a forum for technological or professional debate of high degree or added value.
- Companies or organizations that want to spread their way of operating or part of their technology in order to help develop common projects or simply so that other professionals can learn or be informed of their progress.